Crunchy small corn kernel puffs up when heated, derives popcorn. It is highly fibrous compared to most other snacks and has antioxidants which are linked to good health. Snacking with popcorn keeps you full for quite some time. What is the most craving snack while having a family time on weekends watching a movie or favourite sport? That’s right! No matter what the age, popcorn is an ideal snack for all. Popcorn Buy Online is handy to have a comfy day while enjoying watching one’s favourite television programme relaxing on a couch.
Know the types of corn - All corn looks the same too many of us, but there are some variations and are used differently. Some basic types of corn are listed below:
- Sweet corn - Sweetcorn is not used for popping purpose as the kernels are tender. These are harvested at an early stage and thus are sweet and contain more sugar, unlike other types of corn.
- Dent corn - Dent corn is indented in the centre when dried and hence the name “dents corn.” It is used in some of the foodstuffs. It is widely grown in the U.S.
- Flint corn - Shell of the kernel is hard in flint corn and can be differentiated by colours. This corn is used for decorating purpose in North America during harvest time.
- Popcorn - It has a hard shell with the soft starchy centre. It has an exceptional popping ability.
Types of Popcorn
- White - It pops up white when heated and has a bland taste, seasoning add up to taste.
- Yellow - It pops up yellow and gives a buttery look, and because of its appearance it is mostly used at public places as Popcorn Boxes like movie theatres, shopping malls.
Popcorn and options in range
Weekday or weekends make your precious time the best with Superpop group which has an extensive range of best quality of popcorn, facilitating to reach Australia wide. Whether in a cup, pouch or school lunchbox all criteria are matched to the extent and are offered with high-quality pops. Keeping pouches or bags of kernels at home and savour it whenever you wish for by eating plain or adding any seasoning of your choice with a microwave range, pop a hand full of fresh hot popcorn right away and experiment with a combo of flavours.